IATA CEIV Pharma Refresher course for Key Personnel - 18 & 19/10/2018
18 Oct 2018 09:00
Bedrijvenzone Machelen Cargo 706
Meeting room 5 - 7th floor
This 2-day course is aimed at key personnel in the Pharma industry and air cargo industry stakeholders engaged in defining quality and risk management systems around the transport, handling and manipulation of Pharma time and temperature sensitive shipments in the air freight industry.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- Participants must hold an Audit, Quality and Risk Management for Temperature Controlled Cargo course certificate. If your certificate is older than 3 years, please repeat the course
- Recommended level is Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What will you learn:
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Fulfil the 3 years CEIV Pharma refresher training requirement
- Apply the recent updates of the IATA Temperature Control Regulations
- Describe and utilize latest CEIV Pharma audit checklist amendments and directives
- Apply audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
- Apply gained insights in regulatory driven air freight qualification requirements
- Stay informed of upcoming legislative initiatives
- Share experiences with other professionals in the field
- Reference the discussion on practical issues you and your peers encounter in the workplace
- Developments in the CEIV Pharma program
- Recent changes in the Temperature Control Regulations (TCR)
- Irregularities investigation handling
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) identification
- Corrective And Preventive Action (CAPA) follow up and reporting
- Standards Operational Procedure (SOP) change and control process
- Quality system components; temperature mapping and calibration
- Risk management elements; risk aspects, sources, factors, risk evaluation, classification and mitigation
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for risk assessment on air freight route
- Group discussions
- Final examination
Who should attend:
This course is recommended for management working in:
- Quality management and product operations in an airline, handler, agent/freight forwarder
- Warehouse handling and ramp operations
- Internal quality and operations audits
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
When: October 18th & 19th 2018
Where: Bedrijvenzone Machelen Cargo 706, meeting room: 5, 7th floor, 1830 Machelen - Belgium
Fee: Members: $ 1.700 per person, Non-members: Additional full membership fee
Cancellation policy: We require two weeks cancellation notice prior to the start of the training, otherwise we will charge full amount.