Vacancy: Community Engagement Coordinator
Hold onto your boarding passes! We're on the lookout for a Community Engagement Coordinator who can transform relationships into partnerships and dialogue into collaboration.
Do you have a passion for marketing and communication? Building and managing relationships with community partners? Do you have excellent writing skills and do you enjoy public speaking? Do you believe that togetherness is more than just a word? Then you're in the right place.
Air Cargo Belgium:
Air Cargo Belgium (ACB) represents the air cargo community at Brussels Airport Cargo. On behalf of airlines, handlers, forwarders, the airport authority and other stakeholders, we set out strategic and ambitious digital and sustainable goals for the development of air cargo. We put in place procedures for improved operations, take the lead in various projects and we get in contact with all stakeholders and government agencies to address topics of common interest. We do this by a strong community cooperation and approach.
- Formulate and execute a comprehensive community engagement strategy customized to the unique dynamics of the air cargo industry.
- Gathering feedback from community members and translating them into actionable recommendations for improvement of our strategy.
- Drive the expansion of memberships and sponsorships by attracting new stakeholders.
- Organizing events from a to z and giving community support on international fairs.
- Plan and coordinate cargo-focused workshops, seminars, and networking occasions, fostering an atmosphere of collaboration.
- Identify and establish partnerships with relevant stakeholders, amplifying the visibility and impact of our cargo community.
- Analyze engagement metrics and data to provide comprehensive reporting on the outcomes of engagement initiatives.
- Curate engaging content for newsletters, magazines, and social media platforms, highlighting community updates, success stories, and relevant information, often in close collaboration with Brussels Airport Company.
Why to choose for us?
Alongside a professional and enriching work environment in a young and dynamic team, Air Cargo Belgium presents opportunities for continuous learning, growth, and advancement within the aviation sector combined with regular opportunity to travel abroad. We value initiative, innovation, sustainability and a steadfast commitment to building a resilient air cargo community.
- Bachelor degree in communication, marketing or event management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Proficient in graphic design software is an asset
- Customer orientated
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
- Strong ability to give attention to detail, multitasking and organizational skills
If you're ready to embark on an air cargo adventure like no other, fasten your seatbelt and apply now via email@example.com